HomeExamsRajasthan BSTC Pre DElEd Result 2022: Websites to check marks

Rajasthan BSTC Pre DElEd Result 2022: Websites to check marks

Rajasthan BSTC Pre DElEd Result 2022: Rajasthan BSTC (Pre D.Ed Result) has been released. Students can check their result at panjiyakpredeled.in. Ramdev tops the overall ranking with 89 per cent marks. On the other hand, Vidya Jain has topped the Sanskrit section with 77 percentile. Education Minister Dr. Kala was stopped from attending the program due to some reasons. In such a situation, Mohan Yadav, director of Sansa division, released the result. Now the counseling schedule will be released soon. You can check the details of the admission process for the course below.

these are toppers
Ramdev has topped the general category by securing 89 per cent marks.
At the same time, Vidhika Jain has topped the Sanskrit category with 77 percent marks.
Devesh Sharma and Jaiprakash have come on the third rank.

Testing took place from 2 pm to 5 pm on October 8 in 33 districts across the state. Around 5.99 lakh candidates have registered for the BSTC Pre D.El.Ed exam. Out of these 533,988 candidates appeared in the examination. This test is taken for admission to D.El.Ed, a two-year teacher preparation course required to become an elementary education teacher. The candidates who clear the exam will get 25,420 seats in 372 of the state’s DElEd colleges.

The detailed schedule of counseling will be announced after the result declaration. In this, admission will be given in educational institutions on the basis of the choice of the students. Teacher Education Institute/ Institutes will be allotted by advising the candidates. At the time of counselling, you have to fill the choice of the teacher education institute/institutes in which you want to enroll.

Then, there will be college assignment process, college reporting, upward movement and fee refund.

Rajasthan Pre DElEd Result 2022
Rajasthan Pre DElEd Result 2022

Minority level teachers who have passed the Diploma Entrance Examination in Primary Education by the nodal agency in minority quota in 51 per cent seats in educational institutions/institutions and passed the Diploma Entrance Examination in the remaining 49 per cent seats in Primary Education under General Quota only to successful candidates. Only admission will be accepted by the agency. There is no lesson for any teacher education institution to admit any candidate at its level.

Rajasthan Pre DElEd Result 2022: Here’s How To Check

Step 1: Firstly candidates visit the official website- panjiyakpredeled.in.
Step 2: Click on Rajasthan Pre DELED Exam 2022 Result link.
Step 3: On the next window, enter the required credentials.
Step 4: Rajasthan Pre DELED Score Card will appear on the screen.
Step 5: Download PDF and take a print for further reference.

Stay Connected
Must Read
Related News


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here