Rajasthan Anganwadi Bharti 2022:For the recruitment of workers in Anganwadi, various notices are issued by the Rajasthan Government Office, Deputy Director, Department of Women and Child Development, under which the notification of recruitment is issued according to the districts where the assistants and associates in the Anganwadi district.
According to this, due to the release of notification of recruitment in Anganwadi, the last date of all the districts has been given differently and the number of jobs is also different. After the release of the district notice for Rajasthan Anganwadi Bharti 2022, here the information will be updated, along with more details about the Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 like educational qualification, age limit, important documents and complete information about the application process.
Rajasthan Anganwadi Bharti 2022 Detail
A notification is given to the district wise Anganwadi workers by the Deputy Director, Women and Child Development Department, Government of Rajasthan. Along with this, applications have been started for vacant posts in Gram Panchayats of all the districts. Recently, Anganwadi Recruitment notice has been released for vacancies in Gram Panchayat of Nagaur, Ajmer, Jhunjhunu, Bikaner, Churu, Kota, Sriganganagar, Hanumangarh and Bharatpur. Candidates can download official notification of Rajasthan Anganwadi Bharti 2022 Nagaur, Ajmer, Jhunjhunu, Bikaner, Churu, Kota, Sriganganagar, Hanumangarh, Bharatpur through below link and how many publications you can get from Anganwadi center. information can be found in.
Rajasthan Anganwadi Bharti 2022 Age Limit
Applicant age should be between 21 years to 40 years for Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2022. Also, for Anganwadi recruitment, the maximum age was kept up to 45 years for SC, ST, Widow, Divorced and special schemes.
Rajasthan Anganwadi Bharti 2022 Education Qualification
The educational qualification for Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 has been set differently according to the jobs like minimum educational qualification for the post of Anganwadi worker/mini Anganwadi worker and minimum qualification for selection to the post of Asha Sahyogini 12th pass and assistant 10th pass.
Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 Important Guidelines
Applicant must be married to apply for Rajasthan Anganwadi Bharti 2022. It is necessary that a married woman in rural area should be a local resident of revenue village for which Anganwadi center or concerned Anganwadi center ward has been selected in urban area. Widow/divorced/abandoned person can be considered as a local resident of both the in-laws’ and mother’s place.
- It is mandatory that the applicant is a local resident of the concerned Gram Panchayat and has a toilet in his house and an acknowledgment of regular use is attached. Minimum 10th pass is mandatory for fellowship. Applicant age should be 21-40 years as on date of issue.
- For Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Widow, Divorced, Abandoned and Special Person, the maximum age will be 45 years.
- Applicants should submit their application along with Educational Qualification Certificate, Domicile Certificate, Caste Certificate, Age Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Widow/Divorced/Abandoned Document, RSCIT Certificate, Work Experience Certificate, BPL Card and other required documents.
- need to deposite. attach a photo. Application form can be obtained from this office or department’s website (www.wcd.rajasthan.gov.in). Applicants may submit the duly filled application form to the concerned office in person/by mail in duplicate by the last date.
- Once you submit/submit the application, no modification or attachment will be allowed. Make sure you have got an acknowledgment receipt on your application form. Detailed information in this regard can be obtained from the office.
Rajasthan Anganwadi Bharti 2022 Required Documents
Marksheet / Certificate of Educational Qualification
Secondary mark sheet / certificate. must have
Domicile Proof, Voter ID Card / Ration Card / Aadhar Card All any one of the documents is required
Work experience certificate (1 year work experience as Sahayika / Asha Sahyogini / Saathina) / Certificate of being a beneficiary of Jyoti scheme.
Widow / Abandoned / Divorced Certificate, if any.
Training Certificate of RSCIT.
SC / Backward Class / Minority Certificate.
Self attested photocopy of BPL card (included in Central Government list) and required documents.
For which districts the notification has been issued for Rajasthan Anganwadi Bharti 2022?
At present, notification of Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 Nagaur, Ajmer, Jhunjhunu, Bikaner, Churu, Kota, Sriganganagar, Hanumangarh, Bharatpur district has been issued.
What is the last date of application for Rajasthan Anganwadi Bharti 2022?
The last date of application for Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 has been decided district wise separately.