Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022:Indian Air Force will soon start the recruitment process amid nationwide protests against the Agneepath scheme. Air Force Chief Marshal VR Choudhary said on Friday that the selection process for recruitment under the Agneepath scheme by the Army will start from June 24. A notice for this will be issued soon.
He also said that raising the age limit to 23 to join under the 2022 Agneepath scheme would enable a large section of youth to register for the new employment model. Meanwhile, the Indian Army will start recruitment under the new model on Monday (June 20).
There is important information for the candidates who want to join the Indian Army, Air Force and Water Service. Recently, the Government of India has taken important decisions regarding recruitment in the Indian Army. Bharti Army is waiting till 2022, for their information, let us tell you that recently the Agneepath scheme was started by the government. Under this Agneepath scheme, recruitment will be done on different types of jobs in the three armies of India.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022 Apply
There is a golden opportunity for all the candidates who want to serve the country by joining the Indian Army. Candidates are waiting for a long time for recruitment in Indian Army. But as per the recently released information candidates are waiting any more, you don’t have to do that, under the leadership of Agneepath scheme around 46,000 jobs for Indian Army will be filled by the Government of India.
- A major change has been made by the Government of India in the recruitment process in the country’s army. The whole process of recruitment in the army was changed by the government. Selected according to the new rules of the recently released Agneepath scheme 2022. Candidates will be recruited in Army for 4 years only.
- After the completion of 4 years, 25% of the total selected candidates will be re-selected for service in the Indian Army and 75% of the remaining candidates will retire.
- Agniveer will also undergo training for 10 weeks to 6 months. If the selected candidate does not perform well in the training, he/she may also be dismissed from the Indian Army.
- Agniveer retiring under Agneepath Scheme 2022 will be given a service fund package of ₹ 1171000.
- Apart from Seva Nidhi Package, life insurance up to Rs 48 lakh will be covered.
Let us tell you that under the Agneepath 2022 scheme, the final selection of the candidate will be known as Agneepath.
Only those candidates will be able to apply for Agniveer Recruitment 2022, whose minimum age is 17.5 years, apart from this the maximum age to apply for this recruitment has been fixed at 23 years.
Reserved category candidates will also be given age relaxation under Indian Army Recruitment Rules 2022, about which detail information can be updated by us when the official notification comes or interested students can see the official notification, you can also get information
You will be able to apply online through the official website-https://airmenselection.cdac.in/CASB/.