On October 27, 2023, there will be a new thrill for combat sports fans in the form of UFC 5. EA Sports is all set to take the next step in its UFC franchise in the final week of the Prelims. The release has started. While the Deluxe Edition offers three days of early access for all users, there is also an interesting option available for select players.
Like all recent games from EA Sports, UFC 5 will also offer a 10-hour trial, which will be available to current-generation PlayStation and Xbox users. Although time will be limited, players will be able to experience all modes. This trial is one of the many benefits of an EA Play subscription, and will cost a fraction of the price of the Deluxe Edition.
How to access the UFC 5 trial?
Unlike traditional video game demos, the UFC 5 experience isn’t for everyone. Players will need an active EA Play subscription to use it. This is valid for both PlayStation and Xbox users, the latter of which will not require a separate subscription if they already have access to Game Pass Ultimate. Since EA Play is included with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/PC Pass, the trial will be automatically available.
- Go to your console store and search for UFC 5. Load the game description page.
- There will be an option to choose between standard and deluxe versions.
- Once the EA Play beta is available, you will be able to select it from the same section where you choose your version.
- Once you select the trial version, it will automatically download to your console.
- Note that the 10 hours will only include the time you actually spend playing the game.
- This can be a straight stretch or with some interruptions.
There is also no limit on completing a certain number of tests. As long as you stay within the 10 hour period, you will be able to play as many times as you want.