Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2022:The Government of Rajasthan has launched the 2021 Devnarayan Chhatra Scooty Distribution Scheme to encourage female students to study and do more female literacy in the state. Under the free scooty scheme, the girls of the state who have passed the 12th examination in secondary and central secondary education with 75% or more marks will get free scooty from the government.
Devnarayan Student Scooty Distribution Scheme | Free Scooty Yojana Application Form
Under this scheme, girls from backward classes of Rajasthan (Banjara, Lohar, Gujjar, Raika, Ribari) will be included. The state government will provide benefits to the girl students from 12 years to post-graduation in the state. Under the Devnarayan Free Scooty Scheme 2022, the Rajasthan government will also give incentives to girl students. This will greatly benefit the students. The annual income of the beneficiary’s family under this scheme should not exceed 2 lakhs.
Rajasthan Devnarayan Chhatra Scooty Distribution Scheme | Scooty Yojana Registration Form
Under the 2022 Devnarayan Chhatra Scooty Distribution and Protsahan Yojana, only 1,000 girl students will be selected according to their eligibility, marks obtained in the previous year and other female teachers and scooters will be distributed to these women students only. Apart from this, the girl students whose name is not in the Devnarayan student scooty distribution chart, all the girl students who get admission in graduation will get Rs 10,000 per year and post graduate students will get incentive amount. 20,000 annually.
Rajasthan Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2022 and incentive Amount scheme
Incentive amount will also be provided under this incentive scheme, the girl who will pass 12th class, graduation first year, graduation second year, graduation third year at 75% will get Rs 10,000 per year.
Similarly, if the girl students studying after graduation get 75 percent marks in the first and second year, then they will be given 20 thousand rupees annually by the government.
Under this scheme, one thousand students selected by the education department of the college will be given benefits.
Under this scheme, the government will also provide benefits to women who are married, unmarried, widowed or abandoned by husband.
Rajasthan Free Scooty Yojana Form Details
Under this scheme, the beneficiaries should have their own bank account and the bank account should be linked with the Aadhar card. Because the incentive amount given by the government will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary. If the beneficiaries applying under this ‘Free Scooty’ scheme 2022′ want to do so, then they can apply online by visiting the official website of the scheme.
Rajasthan Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2022 | Objective of Free Scooty Scheme 2022
As you know that the literacy rate of women in the state is low, keeping these things in mind, the state government decided to start this scheme by encouraging the girl students of rural and backward areas under the Free Scooty Scheme 2022. . Scooters to girl students under this program. Under the Devnarayan Free Scooty Scheme 2022, to provide adequate means to girl students for completing school education and higher education and also to provide incentive money.
Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2022 Eligibility
- The benefit of this scheme will be available only to the girl students of that particular category of Rajasthan.
- After completing schooling it is necessary to study regularly in colleges and universities.
- The annual income for the spouse of the applicant’s parents should be less than Rs. 2,00,000 (Two Lakh).
- Any widow, married or unmarried girl student can benefit from this system.
- Financial assistance will not be provided if there is a gap between continuing education.
Rajasthan Free Scooty Distribution Scheme Documents ( Eligibility )
- The student should be a permanent resident of Rajasthan state, this scheme has been started only for the girl students of Rajasthan.
- To participate in the scheme of free scooty Rajasthan, the girl should be admitted to the college
- The parents of the student should not be in government job
- The income of the parents of the student should not exceed one lakh per annum
- Aadhar Card
- The receipt of the amount to be given at the time of admission to the educational institution with the applicant Certificate of passing the previous examination with the applicant
- caste certificate
- income certificate
- bank account
- mobile number
- passport size photo
How to apply for Devnarayan Chhatra Scooty Distribution Scheme 2022?
- First of all the applicant has to go to the official website of Rajasthan SSO.
- After visiting, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of login and registration, then you will have to click on the option of registration.
- After this you have to register yourself by clicking on Bhamashah, Aadhar, Facebook, Google, Twitter.
- After that you have to login with sso id and password.
- After login, the applicant will have to click on the option of scholarship. After clicking, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you will see the option of Devnarayan free scooty distribution and incentive amount in the Department Name option, by clicking on it you will have to register yourself.
- In this registration form all the required information like name, educational qualification, university, date of admission have to be filled halfway and then you have to click on submit button, thus your application will be completed and you will be eligible for this program.