Do you also want to know how to earn money from Bhim App? As you know there are many apps and websites to transfer money online.This website and app makes your work easy. Today we are going to tell you about the app named BHIM App.
What is BHIM App?
BHIM is a payment application based on UPI (Unified Payment Interface). Its full name is Bharat Interface for Money.This is a government app launched by the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi.
This app was started on 14th April on the occasion of birth anniversary of Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar. Through this, people were able to do online transactions by installing it on their smartphones. Any vegetable trader or seller can use this app easily.
For this, first you have to Download the BHIM App from any app store, after that you have to enter your bank account information using mobile number. When you link your bank accounts, you can easily do any kind of online transactions like money transfer, mobile recharge, online ticket booking, room booking etc.
How to send money through BHIM app?
- Step 1: To send money from BHIM App, first you have to signup. Follow the steps given below to signup in BHIM app.
- 1. First of all download the BHIM App from any App Store or the link given below.
- 2. After that install it in your mobile and open it.
- 3. After that select a language and click on Proceed button.
- 4. After that you have to choose the SIM card present in your phone whose number is registered with your bank account. The app will send you an SMS for verification, which will verify the BHIM App.
- 5. After verification, the BHIM app asks for a four-digit PIN, enter a four-digit PIN here. This PIN will be asked to you while logging into the App.
How To Earn Money From BHIM App ?
BHIM App is a kind of Financial Transaction App. To make digital transactions more attractive, the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has launched a cashback scheme for customers and merchants using the Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM) app.
With the new plan, customers will get a cashback of up to Rs 750 per month, while merchants can get a cashback of up to Rs 1,000 per month. So let us now know in which different ways you can earn money from the BHIM app.
1. Get a Welcome Gift of ₹ 51 on Transaction before BHIM App
While the cashback service is valid for both new and existing users, users using the BHIM app will get a cashback of Rs 51 on completing their first transaction as a welcome gift. For this, the user has to link his bank account and complete the first transaction. Cashback can also be availed by sending at least 1 ₹ for the cashback amount.
Earn Money From Bhim App Referral Program
Giving this information, the PM said that you can earn cash from the app then you will get 10₹ and the person you refer will get 25₹ per transaction, that is, 25 dollars for only 3 transactions but more than 50₹ in credit.
Get Cashback up to Rs.500 with BHIM App
Cashback up to Rs 500 The app BHIM will offer Rs 25 cashback for every unique transaction done through VPA/UPI ID, account number or mobile number. The minimum transaction value should be Rs 100. Users can earn maximum cashback of Rs 500 per month.
Apart from the cashback for each transaction, there will be cashback based on the monthly transaction volume done by the users. If BHIM app users do 25 or more but less than 50 transactions in a month, then they will get a cashback of Rs 100. Rs 200 will be given as cashback for transactions above 50 and less than 100. Those doing more than 100 transactions every month will get a cashback of Rs 250.