Amazon Singapore Prime Day best deals:With only a few days left for Amazon Prime Day 2021 Singapore to begin, read below for some tips and tricks to take advantage of offers or deals on this year’s shopping.
With Amazon Prime Day just around the corner, many people are excited to snag the best deals, whether it’s home appliances or a gift for a loved one. No matter what you’re looking for, there are many ways to make it easier for you and your wallet. Read below how you can save on your Amazon Prime Day shopping this year.
Amazon Prime Day 2021 Singapore Start Date & Best Deal
Before you start planning your Amazon Prime Day, keep in mind that to be eligible to shop the June 21st sale, you must have an Amazon Prime account. If you don’t, signing up is easy and only costs S$2.99/month after a 30 day free trial. If last year’s Prime Day is any indication, electronics and home appliances will offer the best deals. Below are three key tips for getting the best deals on Prime Day:
Get cashback and save with credit card on Amazon Prime Day 2021 Singapore Users
You can save some money on your Amazon Prime Day shopping with credit cards that we have told you below which are available for cashback in which use one and earn cashback in the form of Amazon gift cards. If you’re not a current cardholder of any of the cards below, some may even get an Amazon gift card just for signing up
- DBS/POSB is offering existing Prime members an S$10 Amazon gift card between June 7 and June 20 with a minimum spend of S$150. This offer is valid for the first 4,000 customers only.
- HSBC is offering existing Prime members an S$10 Amazon gift card with a minimum spend of S$120 at Amazon Fresh stores until June 20. This offer is valid only for the first 2,500 customers.
Amazon Prime Day 2021 Singapore Bank Offers & Deals For Amazon Prime Users
- Citibank is offering its customers an S$20 Amazon gift card with a S$200 minimum spend on Amazon Prime Day. Customers must have an Amazon Prime account and the offer is limited to the first 2,500 Prime members who meet the conditions.
- With Standard Chartered, customers who make a purchase and spend at least $200 will automatically have an S$20 Amazon gift card applied to their account. Customers must have an Amazon Prime account and the offer is limited to the first 1,500 Prime members who meet the conditions.
- HSBC is offering a low spending limit to get the gift card. Spending at least S$100 during Amazon Prime Day will receive an applicable S$10 gift card to your Amazon account. Customers must have an Amazon Prime account and the offer is limited to the first 2,500 Prime members who meet the conditions.
This Amazon Prime Day will also include exclusives across Prime Video and Prime gaming, including a Prime Day show featuring music from multi-award winning artists Billie Eilish, HER and Kid Cudi, which will premiere on Prime Video. will be on a global scale. June 17th, 12PM SGT, plus the inclusion of Amazon Fresh for the first time. Since supporting local SMBs is also a big part of this year’s Prime Day, Amazon will also launch a curated ‘Shop Local’ storefront to make it easier for customers to support local businesses with hundreds of products from home brands.
Save Big With These Amazon Singapore Prime Day Best Deals Here
Amazon Singapore is constantly running some deals, including pre-prime day deals, bank promotions, coupons and more. Here’s what they are and how it helps you shop better.
Grab users can get 35% back automatically credited to their account when they redeem an Amazon.sg gift card while stock lasts. In addition to all these deals, Amazon also has coupons that you can apply at checkout to save even more money on everyday essentials, electronics, clothing and more.
Singapore has the cheapest Prime membership in the world. After the 30-day free trial, you only have to pay $2.99 per month and that gives you a few benefits, the biggest being free and fast delivery on products labeled ‘Prime eligible’.
When we say “fast”, we mean “fast”. If you’ve spent SG$60 or more, you can have your Prime eligible purchases delivered to you in two hours! If, however, you haven’t spent that much, you’re still entitled to free delivery for any major eligible purchases (no minimum spend), but they’ll arrive in a day or two.
If you purchase items that are being imported from other markets, you are eligible for free expedited international shipping for purchases of SG$60 and over.
Prime members also get exclusive early access to deals on Amazon and more importantly, the chance to shop during Prime Day.