Pm kisan samman nidhi beneficiary status 2021: On May 14, 2021, the Central Government has given an amount of Rs 19,000 crore to more than 9 crore farmers in the 8th installment of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, a scheme popularly known as ‘PM Kisan’ for farmers, in the accounts of all the farmers of the country. is issued.
Pm kisan samman nidhi beneficiary status 2021 Check Here
Under the scheme, farmers are given a total assistance of Rs 6000 in three installments of Rs 2000 per year. PM Kisan’s money is sent directly to the farmers’ account. At present there are about 11.74 crore beneficiaries of this PM Kisan.
How to check PM Kisan Rejected List
The farmers who have not yet received the final installment of the scheme, must see the PM Kisan Rejected List. Here is how you can view the list in the website;
- Visit the official website of PM Kisan –https://pmkisan.gov.in/
- On the home page, you will see the option of Dashboard.
- Just click it and the dashboard will open.
- Now choose your state; District; Village and sub-district from available options.
- Tap on the Show button.
- PM Kisan Rejected Status will appear on the screen.
However, there is a possibility that some farmers are yet to receive the installment benefit or amount. Interested applicants can visit PM Kisan website to know what is required and what can reason to get rejection.
Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Rejected Reason Details
- Your application may be rejected if the applicant is under 18 years of age.
- Mistakes in the application form, bank account details or IFSC code.
- The farmer’s account may have been closed.
Beneficiary Status Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi 2021 Scheme Farmers List
The objective of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM Kisan) scheme was launched to boost the income of small and middle class farmers and make them self-reliant with this scheme. Together with Digital India, this scheme is giving PM Kisan Benefit to 12 crore farmers of the country. Recently, Digital India tweeted from its official Twitter handle that the Kisan Samman Nidhi initiative has played a vital role in promoting digital agriculture across the country.