- Advertisement -
HomeMobileSamsung Galaxy F62 launched in India: With Quad cameras and 7000MAH battery...

Samsung Galaxy F62 launched in India: With Quad cameras and 7000MAH battery Check Price, Specs

- Advertisement -

Samsung Galaxy F62 Price in India Rs. 23,999, and it will go on sale from February 22 through Flipkart and Samsung India stores.

The Samsung Galaxy F62 was launched in India in October last year in the F-Series, the company introduced another new model which has been launched via Livestream – Samsung has designed a hole-punch display in the phone in the Galaxy F41 And it has quad rear cameras. The Galaxy F62 also comes with an octa-core Exynos 9825 SoC, which debuted on the Galaxy Note 10 series in 2019. Other major highlights of the Samsung Galaxy F62 include a 7,000mAh battery, up to 8GB of RAM, and the latest One UI 3.1. . The smartphone also has a new design that eliminates a unique pattern metallic gradation.

Samsung Galaxy F62 price in India, launch offer

Advertisements
Loading...

The Samsung Galaxy F62 in India is priced at Rs. 23,999 for the base 6GB RAM + 128GB storage variant, while the 8GB RAM + 128GB model is priced at Rs. 25,999. The phone comes in Laser Blue, Laser Green and Laser Gray color options. It will be available to buy through Flipkart and Samsung India online stores as well as Reliance Digital, Jio retail stores, and select retail stores from February 22, 12 noon (noon).

Advertisements
Loading...

3000 cashback on recharge discount coupons and 7,000 for Jio customers in the launch offer on Samsung Galaxy F62. 2,500 cashback offer was given for ICICI bank card and EMI. The phone also comes with the Flipkart Smart Upgrade Program, under which customers can avail the Galaxy F62 by paying 70 percent of their price. After a year, customers will get the option to return the device to upgrade to a latest Galaxy Series smartphone or to choose the same device by paying the remaining 30 percent of the original price.

Samsung Galaxy F62 specification

The dual-SIM (Nano) Samsung Galaxy F62 runs on Android 11 with One UI 3.1 and features a 6.7-inch full-HD + (1080×2400) Super AMOLED Plus Infinity-O display. It is powered by Exynos 9825 SoC, with up to 8GB of RAM. The Galaxy F62 has a quad rear camera setup with a 64-megapixel Sony IMX682 primary sensor, a 12-megapixel secondary sensor with a 123-degree field-of-view ultra-wide-angle lens, 5-megapixel Macro shooter, and a 5-megapixel depth sensor.

For selfie and video chat, the Samsung Galaxy F62 has a 32-megapixel camera sensor. Both front and rear cameras come with 4K video recording support. Samsung has also provided a list of proprietary camera features, including a single take to produce 14 different outputs – 10 photos and 4 videos. The Samsung Galaxy F62 has 128GB of onboard storage that is expandable via a microSD card (up to 1 TB). Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS / A-GPS, NFC, USB Type-C and 3.5mm headphone jack. The phone also has an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, magnetometer and proximity sensor in addition to a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. It packs a 7,000mAh battery that supports 25W fast charging which takes less than two hours to fill its full capacity. The battery also supports reverse charging. Apart from this, the phone has 9.5 mm thickness and 218 grams weight.

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Must Read

- Advertisement -

Related News

- Advertisement -