Sbi Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Link:SBI to recruit candidates for Apprentice posts candidates can apply online through official website of SBI sbi.co.in.
State Bank of India, SBI has issued a formal notice inviting all the candidates to join as apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 (as amended from time to time). SBI Recruitment 2021 has started for 6,100 jobs and the last date to fill the application form is 26th July.
Applicant’s age should be between 20 to 28 years as on 31.10.2020 candidates born not earlier than 01.11.1992 and not earlier than 31st October, 2000 (both days inclusive). The maximum age indicated is for non-reserved EWS candidates. Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates as per Government of India guidelines.
- SBI Apprentice 2021 Notification PDF
- SBI Apprentice Online Form 2021
- SBI Apprentice Exam Syllabus 2021
- SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern
Candidates willing to apply for SBI Recruitment for Apprentice must be graduate and their age should not be more than 28 years. Those who have successfully applied for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 will be called for online exam scheduled for August 2021.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Highlights
|SBI Apprentice Notification||5TH July|
|SBI Apprentice Online Form Application Starting||6TH July|
|SBI Apprentice Online Application Last Date||26TH July|
|Exam Date||AUG 2021|
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Fees
Interested candidates must note that they will have to pay a fee of Rs 300 which is non-refundable. However, SC/ST/PWD candidates will not have to pay any fee. For more details and to apply online candidates are required to log on to the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in/careers.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 State-wise vacancy list
1. Gujarat: 800 Posts 2. Andhra Pradesh: 100 Posts 3 Karnataka: 200 Posts 4. Madhya Pradesh: 75 Posts 5. Chhattisgarh: 75 Posts 6. West Bengal: 715 Posts 7. Andaman & Nicobar Islands: 10 Posts 8. Sikkim: 25 Posts 9. Odisha: 400 Posts 10. Himachal Pradesh: 200 Posts 11. Haryana: 150 Posts 12. Jammu & Kashmir: 100 Posts 13. UT Chandigarh: 25 Posts 14. Ladakh: 10 Posts 15. Punjab: 365 Posts 16. Tamil Nadu: 90 Posts 17. Pondicherry: 10 Posts 18. Goa: 50 Posts 19. Uttarakhand: 125 Posts 20. Telangana: 125 Posts 21. Rajasthan: 650 Posts 22. Kerala: 75 Posts 23. Uttar Pradesh: 875 Posts 24. Maharashtra: 375 Posts 25 Arunachal Pradesh: 20 Posts 26. Assam: 250 Posts 27. Manipur: 20 Posts 28. Meghalaya: 50 Posts 29. Mizoram: 20 Posts 30. Nagaland: 20 Posts 31. Tripura: 20 Posts 32. Bihar: 50 Posts 33. Jharkhand: 25 Posts
Sbi Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
The selection of trainee assignments is based on (i) online written test and (ii) local language test. The structure of the Online Written Test (Online Objective Type) will be as follows:
- General/Financial Awareness: 25 Marks
- General English: 25 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude: 25 Marks
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude: 25 Marks
Sbi Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Salary / stipend
As per the official notification, the Apprentice are eligible for a stipend of Rs 15,000 per month for a one year participation period. They are not eligible for any other bonus/benefits.