Airforce Admit Card Download 2021:Central Airmen Selection Board has released the admit card for online examination of Group X trades and Group Y trades on its official website. Candidates who have applied for the Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment Exam can check and download the admit card from the official website of CASB at airmenselection.cdac.in/CASB/.
It is mandatory to carry the admit card in the exam hall Let us inform you that in the notification released on the official website, it has been said, ‘Admit Card for STAR 01/2021 is available which can be downloaded through the candidates login.’ In the notice, candidates are advised to verify their name and other details. Read the content written on the admit card and follow it strictly. Along with other documents, a print copy of the admit card will also be taken to the exam center. Without it, entry in the examination hall will not be allowed.
How To Download Airforce Admit Card Download 2021
- 1. Click here to go to the official website of Airmen airmenselection.cdac.in/CASB
- 2. Go to the candidate dropdown menu and click on login
- 3. You will be redirected to a new page where you will have to enter email id, password and captcha.
- 4. After entering all these you will sign in and download your admit card
Airforce Admit Card Download 2021 Group X & Y Direct Link
Airforce has announced recruitment for Group X and Group Y. Indian Airforce Recruitment 2021 Exam will be held in July 2021. Air Force Selection Board has notified to conduct the exam in July 2021 on its official website. The admit card for Air Force X, Y Group Recruitment 2021 will be made available for download 24 to 48 hours before the exam. Candidates will be able to download the admit card by visiting the official website of Indian Air Force airmenselection.cdac.in.
Airforce Exam 2021 Eligibility & Qualifications
Group ‘X’ (Except Education Instructor) – 12th/Intermediate passed or equivalent in any stream with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in aggregate in English OR in any stream Passed three years Diploma course in Engineering.
Group ‘Y’ (Except Automobile Technician, GTI, IAF(P), IAF(S) and Musician trades- Minimum 50% marks in aggregate and English in any stream/subjects from any Institution approved by Central/State Boards of Education Passed 12th / Intermediate with 50% Marks in
Group ‘Y’ Medical Assistant Trade only – Passed 12th/Intermediate or equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English and 50% marks in English.
Age Range For Airforce Exam 2021
If the candidate clears the selection process, then the maximum age should be 21 years as on the date of enrollment.
Minimum Physical Standards (For Group ‘X’ and Group ‘Y’)
- Height : 152.5 cms. Chest : Normal, chest measurement of five cm from the original size when inflated. must grow
- Weight: in the right proportion to height and age Tattoos: Permanent tattoos on any part of the body will not be acceptable, although tattoos from elbow to palm inwards and on the back of the palm will be acceptable in some cases.
The selection process will be done in these four steps
- Step 1 – Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of written test, the candidates who will pass in it will have to give physical efficiency test.
- Step 2 – On passing both, Adaptability Test-1 and 2 will have to be given, after which the qualified candidates will be sent for medical test.
- Step 3 – Before the conduct of the written test, the candidate will have to produce all his/her certificates in original for verification.
- Step 4 – Candidates who qualify the written test will undergo detailed verification of their certificates. The original copies of all the documents/certificates asked for on this day will have to be carried.
Pay Scale For Airforce Group Y & X
Pay Scale (Group wise) 14,600 stipend will be given every month during training, pay scale will be applicable on completion of training. For Group ‘X’ (Technical) trade, there will be a pay scale of Rs 33,100 along with other allowances. There will be a pay scale of Rs 26,900 for Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical) and other allowances will also be provided.