Sbi Clerk Admit Card 2021 Official Website:State Bank of India on Tuesday released the SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2021.Candidates who have applied for the exam can download the admit card through the official site of SBI at sbi.co.in.
State Bank of India (SBI) has released the admit card for the recruitment exam of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales). SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam Call Letter / Admit Card is now available for download on the official website of the Bank.
How to Download SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2021
The Preliminary Examination Call Letter is available for download, except for the candidates who have applied for “Ladakh” and “Leh and Kargil Valley Under Special Drive, as the recruitment for both these regions has been put on hold till further notice,” An official notification published said on sbi.co.in.
- Candidates can download the admit card by following the simple steps given below. Visit the official site of SBI at sbi.co.in
- Click on SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021 Prelims link available on the website. Enter login details and click submit.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the admit card and download it.
- Keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
- The selection process for SBI Clerk posts consists of preliminary exam followed by main exam.
Sbi Clerk Admit Card 2021 Post & Pay scale
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Preliminary, Main and a specified local language. The application process was earlier completed on May 17. The selection test is being conducted for more than 5000 vacant Junior Associate posts.
Those who clear the preliminary exam will be eligible to appear in the interview round followed by the main exam. The language test will be conducted only for those who qualify the main examination. Selected candidates will be offered a pay scale between Rs 17,900 to Rs 47,920, while the basic pay will be Rs 19,900.